1. General Information
The website owner is Reactivació Badalona, S.A. (hereinafter, “BCIN” or “Us”), with address at 1 Calle Marcus Porcius, Pol. Les Guixeres in Badalona, 08915, Barcelona, and Spanish Tax Identification Nº A58184748, and recorded in the Companies Register of Barcelona in Volume 7,944, Book 7,204, Sheet 92,853, Folio 1, Section 2.
You can contact us by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (+34) 934 648 000. Our customer service hours are from 08:30 to 19:00 Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
2. Legal Notice
By browsing this website (hereinafter, the “Website”), you become a user of the Website (hereinafter, the “User”) and unreservedly accept all the terms and conditions of this Legal Notice.
3. Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
The Website, including but not limited to its code, publication, compilation, designs, brands, logos, images, text and graphics, is wholly owned by BCIN and protected under national and international intellectual property law. The User is granted no property rights whatsoever by accessing the Website.
If you find any content that may be in breach of intellectual and industrial property rights on the Website or by using the Service, we ask that you notify BCIN as soon as possible by writing an e-mail to email@example.com.
4. Civil Liability
The content of the Website complies with Spanish legislation. BCIN may not be held liable for products that fail to comply with the legislation of other countries. Users outside of Spain are therefore responsible for ensuring the legality of our content in their respective countries.
We will only be held liable for damages incurred as a result of using the Website when said damages are directly caused by misconduct or negligence by BCIN and when the actions by the User imply no blame or negligence. Under no circumstances will any action by BCIN be considered as misconduct or negligent when it can be shown that BCIN has met the demands and legal and regulatory requirements established and taken all due care associated with the nature of the service.
Generally speaking, we exercise no control over the use made by Users of the Website, blog and associated social media networks. In particular, we absolutely do not guarantee that Users use these services lawfully, in accordance with this Legal Notice, generally accepted morals and good custom or public order, nor that they do so diligently and prudently.
We exercise no control whatsoever over the links or hyperlinks to other Internet websites. Under no circumstances will BCIN accept any liability whatsoever for the content of any link to external websites nor guarantee the technical availability, quality and accuracy of any material or information contained in any of the hyperlinks or other Internet websites.
5. Exclusion of Guarantee
We do not guarantee that browsing of the Website will take place without interruption in useful time, reliably or free of errors. We do not guarantee that the Website and the server are free of viruses, and we accept no liability for the possible damages that may be incurred by interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses or disconnections in the operating system of that electronic system caused by reasons beyond the control of BCIN.
The User is responsible for adopting all pertinent technical measures to reasonably control these risks and avoid damage to their equipment, loss of data and theft of confidential information. To this end, you must have updated systems for detecting malicious software, such as viruses, trojans, etc., and have all the latest security patches for the corresponding browsers you use.
We undertake to make every effort to avoid any mistakes in the content that may appear on the Website. Nonetheless, we will be exempt from any liability stemming from potential mistakes in the content that may appear thereon.
We accept no liability for the third-party content that we redistribute, host or to which we provide access when merely acting as intermediary. Nonetheless, we undertake to immediately remove illegal content from the Website or the Service as soon as we become aware of its presence.
6. Obligation of the Users
The User undertakes to comply with a series of obligations, including but not limited to:
- a) Use their real identity in all Website forms. It is strictly prohibited to adopt the identity of other individuals or entities;
- b) Not to enter, store or redistribute on or from the Website any information of a defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening or xenophobic nature, that incites violence or discrimination on grounds of race, gender, ideology or religion, or that in any way breaches morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, the honour, privacy or image of third parties or, in general, current legislation;
- c) Not to enter, store or redistribute on or from the Website any content that breaches intellectual and industrial property rights, communication secrecy or legislation governing personal data protection;
- d) Not to enter, store or redistribute on or via the Website any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that could potentially cause damage to the Website, any User, the suppliers of BCIN or, in general, any third party, or prevent the normal operation thereof;
- e) Not to destroy, alter, use, render useless or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of BCIN, its suppliers or third parties;
- f) The User undertakes to refrain from any action that causes disproportionate or unnecessary saturation of the Website infrastructure or the systems or networks of BCIN, as well as the systems and networks connected to the Website.
Generally speaking, minors must have previously obtained authorisation from their parents, legal guardians or legal representatives to contract the services offered by the Website, who will be liable for all the actions taken via the Website by the minors under their responsibility. In those cases expressly stated or determined by law, access will be restricted solely and exclusively to users over the age of 18.
8. Duration and Termination
Provision of the services offered on the Website is of an indefinite nature. Without prejudice to the above, BCIN is entitled to remove a service and unilaterally suspend or interrupt the provision thereof at any time and without prior notice.
9. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
All issues relating to the Website are governed by Spanish law and subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts of Badalona (Barcelona).